Life-changing advice from a 107-year-old man:
- Do not worry; keep stress levels low.
- Eat healthy small portions frequently. Drink enough water.
- Exercise little and often; do not stop moving.
- Keep doing things for yourself and continue learning.
- Do things you are passionate about. Set goals and aim to achieve them.
- Live simply, keeping materialism to a minimum.
- Use your talents and contribute to your community.
- Get the right amount, balance and timing of sleep. Rest whenever you need it. Do not over-sleep.
- Minimize medications; do not over-medicate.