The Physio For Seniors physiotherapy program addresses the complex interaction of multiple issues associated with the aging process. These issues include multiple medical diagnoses, social and emotional needs, mobility and balance impairments and challenges in independent living.
- Musculoskeletal and orthopaedic conditions.
- Pre-and post-surgical conditions.
- Mobility loss due to Stroke, Parkinson’s or other neurological conditions.
- Muscle weakness and deconditioning e.g. post hospitalization, surgery, fall or illness.
- Falls risk and Balance issues. COPD and other respiratory conditions.
- Poor posture and alignment in sitting, standing and walking.
- Muscle tightness and contractures.