Physio for Seniors provides online and in-person customized physiotherapy, rehabilitation & fitness programs for Seniors.
The company was founded in 1995. Under new management since 2014, Physio For Seniors continues to provide high quality and professional Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation and Fitness services for older adults living in care homes in Metro Vancouver. With years of experience behind us, we understand the importance of personalized, relationship-oriented and quality treatment plans to improve the physical abilities of the elderly.
Unlike other companies with a ‘one size fits all’ philosophy, at Physio For Seniors, we offer a client-centered, holistic approach, resulting in good feedback by seniors and their families. By infusing our work with passion, professionalism and personalized care, we treat the elderly with love, care and respect as we would our own family member.
At Physio For Seniors, our vision is to help older adults age well through physiotherapy, regular physical activity and exercise.
Our mission is to provide effective, personalized and quality physiotherapy, rehabilitation and fitness programs to enhance the health, safety, and well-being of seniors.
Meet the team
At Physio For Seniors, we have an understanding of the aging patient‘s needs and a solid foundation of the geriatric rehabilitation skills required in the field of healthy aging. Our experienced team of healthcare professionals consists of Registered Physiotherapists, Rehabilitation Assistants and Fitness Specialists.
Meet the owner
Trina Lee, an Australian-trained physiotherapist with 20 years of experience working in hospitals, long-term care and private practices in Singapore, U.S., and Canada, has been running the company since 2014. Throughout her life, she has been passionate about caring for others.
Trina decided to take over the company because of her desire to help as many people as possible throughout various life stages and deliver quality care with integrity and passion. Not only does she have clinical experience working with adults of all ages, she has been managing physiotherapy practices since 2000.
Physio for Seniors provides customized online and in-person physiotherapy, rehabilitation and fitness programs for seniors living at home or in senior homes. Call: (778) 245-9746 or Email: email@example.com
Why Physio for Seniors
- We have a long tradition, over 20 years, of working with seniors.
- We treat our clients like family.
- We value and esteem the uniqueness of each client.
- Our team is caring, professional, experienced and knowledgeable.
- Our programs are tailor-made and cost effective.
- We understand the unique challenges faced by seniors with or without dementia.
- The company is flexible and adaptable, able to meet your needs in a timely manner.
- We provide regular updates and progress reports.
Why choose us
- We help you meet your goals, whether it is having the energy to play with your grandkids, going for a mountain trek, playing in a golf tournament, being able to walk again, going home after being in hospital, getting in and out of a car, travel, take up a new hobby or sport, or feel young and energetic again.
- We support seniors staying at home for as long as possible and being as independent as possible.
- We support care givers in the valuable role they play in caring for seniors either at home or at a residential facility.
- We respect and value the elderly. We love to listen to their stories and hear about their experiences.
- We are strong advocates for happy and healthy aging.
- We care about your whole body health – physical, spiritual, emotional, psychological, social and intellectual.